Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
EVERgREENRIDER @EVERgREENRIDER what's some cool neighborhoods/areas in Portland to live in?

Been talking with my daughter's mom about moving to the Northwest over the last couple months, tonight she came back saying Portland. Our lease ends December 31st and we ain't gonna renew, probably head straight up there.

I'm probably gonna hit it up a two weeks early or something and find a spot to live before they come up.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
EVERgREENRIDER @EVERgREENRIDER what's some cool neighborhoods/areas in Portland to live in?

Been talking with my daughter's mom about moving to the Northwest over the last couple months, tonight she came back saying Portland. Our lease ends December 31st and we ain't gonna renew, probably head straight up there.

I'm probably gonna hit it up a two weeks early or something and find a spot to live before they come up.
Portland is a chill city I will be there once again in November. I really like the area over by PSU there are a bunch of apartments and even being close to the college it seems to be much more non students than students. Quite, chill area all the times I've been there. Right by the museums and like 3 blocks from the more "downtown" part of Portland.

The parks right there are fucking cool too, so chill...

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump

Dog I'm going to be honest with you. I'm not the right person to ask bruh. I don't get out. Like at all lol. I go to work and go to the grocery store and go to my weed guy. That's about it. I live in Gresham, which is about 10 min or less from Portland. Its not bad, smaller obviously. You would be better off looking in the suburbs and surrounding areas of Portland. The city itself costs way to much to live in an area you would want to raise your daughter

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Portland is a chill city I will be there once again in November. I really like the area over by PSU there are a bunch of apartments and even being close to the college it seems to be much more non students than students. Quite, chill area all the times I've been there. Right by the museums and like 3 blocks from the more "downtown" part of Portland.

The parks right there are fucking cool too, so chill...

The St Johns area up around by there is kinda cool in some sections