Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
I pissed off some asshole today so bad that he went and told the general manager on me, and since I was keeping my cool and he wasn't getting me in trouble he started yelling and got kicked out of the store lol. That guy was a piece of shit, it was vary hard not to say something to him that probably would have got me fired

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
How do you smoke 4 bowls back to back by yourself?

Maybe it's cuz I have shitty lungs and cough too hard but I've been smoking for 20 years and I still only smoke 1 bowl to my dome, and even that I make last about a hour.

Don't get me twisted tho, I can smoke a 8th wrapped up in a blunt in one session, of course that is sharing it with another person or 2, But at this age I prefer not to so much. Like I said, I cough like a mofo and I've realized lately when I smoke oils and blunts it makes me cough up hella more blackish brown shit in the morning, it's like I've been sicc for the last couple years

ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Last edited:

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
How do you smoke 4 bowls back to back by yourself?

Maybe it's cuz I have shitty lungs and cough too hard but I've been smoking for 20 years and I still only smoke 1 bowl to my dome, and even that I make last about a hour.

Don't get me twisted tho, I can smoke a 8th wrapped up in a blunt in one session, of course that is sharing it with another person or 2, But at this age I prefer not to so much. Like I said, I cough like a mofo and I've realized lately when I smoke oils and blunts it makes me cough up hella more blackish brown shit in the morning, it's like I've been sicc for the last couple years

ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN
I donno, I'll cough no matter what...but the shit that makes me cough for like 10-15 minutes straight are bong rips and dabs.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
It's probably since I've made beer a bigger priority of mine these last few years that I've cut back smoking, and also for my health reasons cuz my lungs are shitty. I cough 10x more then my dad and he's been smoking cigs and weed for over 30 years

I smoke every morning before work, after work and before bed so it's not that crazy I think

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
FREE Snakegang @Snakegang
FREE BIGSBY @BIGSBY
Man I feel like it's been years, what happened to butcher? Free the kid