Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah your right to a certain extent and the witch hunt shit is played out but from a personal point of view the "kid" talked shit to me out to blue ...I don't know about what anybody else has said to that grim kid but his mental issues shouldn't mean he can just talk shit and not get it thrown back..anyway he is a funny guy ill give him that .
I think most of his issues comes down to attention seeking..but hey I ain't Dr Phil.

The hive mentality will always be here man were all guilty of at one stage on here.
To be honest I have no idea where you two started getting into it or whatever but I wouldn't be surprised if the dude randomly lashed out at someone with the shit people have been saying to him on here. Not that it excuses it at all, just saying.

And no I 100% agree that having mental issues isn't a instant cop out or a free pass or something but the thing is the kid has tried to drop it numerous times and certain people on here just won't to let it go. These are grown men, he's a kid. It's weird to watch and honestly kind of embarrassing as well to see adults act like that to a kid regardless of any mental issues or not.

Dude can be highly annoying, he definitely has issues, I don't think this place is necessarily healthy for him to try to continue to post at, but if I'm just keeping it real some people are doing way too much in my opinion. But hey like I said it's just my opinion. People are going to do as they like and that's on them. Doesn't mean everyone has to agree with the hive mind 100% of the time in here and be cool with it or quite about it if they aren't.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
but from a personal point of view the "kid" talked shit to me out to blue
Not gunna start an argument in freedom town, but I'm not sure thats true...

http://siccness.net/vb/f5/wax-tried-adult-amazing-386244.html

^ thats also bullshit. I'm a heterosexual man as straight as they come and I don't take lightly to gay comments.
*you're

Also I'm not.
Ur the resident siccness whipping boi you opinion and posts are invalid. Beat it cock sucker
Fuck you. I been taking too much shit around here cuz thats just how I been treated, but its time I get some fuckin respect. And I'm not just talking about online on the sicc.

Ima make people respect me one way or another.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Speaking of Indiana I bought this a few months ago on DVD

and just finished it last night (only one season - 19 episodes) after forgetting I bought it for awhile and I think it I liked it more now than I did when I was a kid. I didn't remember it being as weird and somewhat dark as it actually is.
That show ruled. Haven't seen it since it aired new episodes weekly. Might go back and watch it again.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Those mints taste exactly like Altoids you can't even taste any weed. It's kinda funny though because by law they have to be wrapped in the can so they are like in little nickel sack sized plastic that is sealed all around. Lightweight looks like you have perfect pieces of square crack if you have one in the plastic still lol.