Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I don't know maybe it's just because some of my friends have kids around his age and I can't picture a bunch of grown men standing around pointing at them and telling them to die and fuck off. It just seems weird to me that the hive mind we have going on in here, and we do to an extent, that's why we all get along well for the most part - myself included, seems to think it's okay.

Feb 11, 2006
I don't know maybe it's just because some of my friends have kids around his age and I can't picture a bunch of grown men standing around pointing at them and telling them to die and fuck off. It just seems weird to me that the hive mind we have going on in here, and we do to an extent, that's why we all get along well for the most part - myself included, seems to think it's okay.
Yeah your right to a certain extent and the witch hunt shit is played out but from a personal point of view the "kid" talked shit to me out to blue ...I don't know about what anybody else has said to that grim kid but his mental issues shouldn't mean he can just talk shit and not get it thrown back..anyway he is a funny guy ill give him that .
I think most of his issues comes down to attention seeking..but hey I ain't Dr Phil.

The hive mentality will always be here man were all guilty of at one stage on here.