Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
jake921660 @jake921660

Is it worth waiting for surface pro 4 or should i just buy a sp3?
I might be wrong but I don't think any details about the sp4 have even been out yet but it should only be a couple of months max until it drops. The sp3 is easily fast enough for now and the non replaceable battery will probably be fucked before the rest of the hardware is out of date. Imo if the sp3s have dropped in price and you can't wait then get one now and I don't think you will be disappointed.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
How come you know so many things that happened 10 years ago on this site?
You do really have some compulsive stalker like abilities which are not healthy, you know that right?
Lol right ive noticed that shit thats why i said he knows more than the average new user and called him a Fed. He drops all these old references like he was a private investigator hired to learn the ins and outs of this place or some shit (or is just an extremely elaborate troll account of an old regular)

Damn i was delivering newspapers and missed a bunch of action there was two dudes shovibg and yelling in the driveway with some chick shrieking at them. I came outside not even knowing anything then they took off, they're drunk as fuck apparently this truck driver who's delivering food stuff to the hyatt saw it all and was laughing hard said i missed out, said they were trying to fight for like 10 mins super sloppy drunk

Last edited:
May 14, 2002
Lol right ive noticed that shit thats why i said he knows more than the average new user and called him a Fed. He drops all these old references like he was a private investigator hired to learn the ins and outs of this place or some shit (or is just an extremely elaborate troll account of an old regular)
Exactly, that's why I believe this is a troll account. No normal sane person would ever keep logging on to a forum where he's been through as this dude been through here. Let alone diving in and reading back volumes and volumes upon volumes of pages going back 10+ years. That's some crazy insane compulsive autistic jealous ex-girlfriend downie behavior. Psyc students could make an entire cases of his account.
This shit is beyond words if this guy is for real.

May 14, 2002
Damn i was delivering newspapers and missed a bunch of action there was two dudes shovibg and yelling in the driveway with some chick shrieking at them. I came outside not even knowing anything then they took off, they're drunk as fuck apparently this truck driver who's delivering food stuff to the hyatt saw it all and was laughing hard said i missed out, said they were trying to fight for like 10 mins super sloppy drunk

We used to go old school type english boxing when we got drunk lmao good times!

Props: BUTCHER 206

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
No normal sane person would ever keep logging on to a forum where he's been through as this dude been through here.
lol I'm used to it breh, shit seems to follow me around everywhere I go, not just on the sicc...if I don't overlook that I guess I'll never be able to interact with another human being lol.

Let alone diving in and reading back volumes and volumes upon volumes of pages going back 10+ years.
I enjoy reading this old shit, those threads are funny and interesting and whatever and it helps me understand the site better.

This shit is beyond words if this guy is for real.
Damn dude can you teach me how to overexaggerate as much as you?

Last edited: