Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Trippy flavors, sound dope though.. I like the edibles that aren't super over barring. I've always ended up in the past with the super potent edibles that just cater my whole day with me not even really enjoying the high.
Yeah I feel you. That's why I like they are just little 5mg thc ones per hard candy. Can pop one and smoke a bowl be chill, pop two, pop three. Kinda pick how lit you wanna get.

I do like the decently strong edibles too though. The chocolate I got are pretty high I think 25mg a bar. No way in hell my ass is eating a whole one though probably in 1/2 or 1/3rds lol

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Last time I signed up was with Esurance because they were the cheapest I found online. They wanted like $135 down and like $89/month...I went down to AIS and they signed me up with a different company only wanted $80 down and like $60/month.
I got you beat for shitty insurance stories. Im gonna have to go BUY A CAR, like a 200 beater and get it insured in order to get 20k a piece insurance on my old schools through hagerty, which will be cheap if i have a 'daily driver'.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Fuck car insurance. I went an bought a brand new 01 cougar fresh outta highschool. Well a year after. Enough time to rack up a nice substantal driving record. So seeing as the car was new, full coverage. 380 a month for the car, 420 a month for the insurance lol
A cougnut is on my list of cars to own. but its gotta be '67 or suffa with the sequential lights.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Ordered Pagliacci's seasonal pies. Did the delivery special on two smalls. They are both really good. I'm not sure if the delivery dude was actually even high but he seemed higher than me but I'm pretty fucking high still so it might have just been he seemed high because of that I don't know.... pizza.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
NiNe2FiVe @NiNe2FiVe you gonna get a g43?

Glock G43 9mm Single Stack Pistol - Its here.. finally!
Meh.

There are sub-compact and micro 9's I like better. Glocks always have felt very middle of the road to me, they're good, there's just always something better out there I like better. Plus almost every glock ive ever shot has bit me at least once, lol.

I'd get a glock if I saw one at an amazing price, but Im not gonna get on any kinda waiting list, lol.

I also cant find any info yet if itll end up on the CA roster.

I still want a Beretta 92fs Inox, a RIA 1911, do a ar-pistol build, and if I could find a Mac-10 for shits and giggles...