Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I want to make Jesse James' blacksmith meatloaf...

4 lbs ground beef ( I like to use the cheapo fatty kind is best)
4 eggs
1 large onion chopped semi small
1 Tbls ground pepper
1 Tbls garlic powder
1 Tbls Good Shit seasoning salt (or Lawrys works)
1 Tbls crush red pepper flakes
1 tsp cayenne pepper (no more cuz the kids will bitch it’s too spicy)
1 cup cheapo spaghetti sauce or Mild salsa in a jar
1 1/2 cups shredded chedder cheese
Quick Oats
ketchup

Mix all ingredients in a Large Bowl thoroughly (using your hands Don’t be a puss)
and add oats till it firms up about 1 cup. Dump out and slap into a loaf shape.
Place into bread baking loaf pan, glaze it with ketchup mixed with a Little Tapatio and bake at 425 for 60 to 90 mins. I like mine more on the well done side of town.

Good with Ketchup or Even Better with mashed potatoes and regular ol’ canned brown gravy ( Bomb sandwiches for lunch the next 3 days also)

Enjoy!

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Just sparked up two bowls of green crack cuz I'll ain't no coward...
I almost got that today. You recommend it? Instead got Alien Asshat, Sasquatch, Cinex, Island Cush, Blue Cheese, Cheese Wreck, & White Widow.

Had to get some White Widow because back when I was a teenager that and Alaskan Thunder Fuck were the only two weeds I had ever heard by actual strain name when someone hooked up a sack and not just "this is chronic/dank/fire/etc" lol

May 4, 2002
Last time I signed up was with Esurance because they were the cheapest I found online. They wanted like $135 down and like $89/month...I went down to AIS and they signed me up with a different company only wanted $80 down and like $60/month.
i went through progressive, 120 down (first 2 months) and 60 a month (54 if i set up auto payment) for 2 trucks. i guess i havnt had car ins for almost a year.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I almost got that today. You recommend it? Instead got Alien Asshat, Sasquatch, Cinex, Island Cush, Blue Cheese, Cheese Wreck, & White Widow.

Had to get some White Widow because back when I was a teenager that and Alaskan Thunder Fuck were the only two weeds I had ever heard by actual strain name when someone hooked up a sack and not just "this is chronic/dank/fire/etc" lol
Yeah, I recommend it. It's one of my favorite sativas. Blue cheese & white widow are also pretty hyphy...

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
What are zoot rocks? Man I wish I was still a heavy smoker all the club shit now a days got hella appeal to it, even if I didn't smoke id want to now with all the cool shit they got.
ZootRocks - Zoots

Only have them up here in WA as far as I know. The liquid is pretty cool too can just squirt it in whatever you are drinking.

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
ZootRocks - Zoots

Only have them up here in WA as far as I know. The liquid is pretty cool too can just squirt it in whatever you are drinking.
Trippy flavors, sound dope though.. I like the edibles that aren't super over barring. I've always ended up in the past with the super potent edibles that just cater my whole day with me not even really enjoying the high.