Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
The more I read about how it's going; the CA roster is more likely to be abolished entirely before a new glock ends up on it...
Apparently glock stated they wont be playing ball with any of CA's bullshit microstamping, LCI, or different mag disconnects...Good for them to stick to their guns (lol) but, bad for us (or just me)...

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
And after that I wanna grab a cool shotgun but I have zero knowledge about them, any good suggestions for a first timer? Nothing too fancy
Bang for the buck is the Mossberg 500, depending on where you shop and sales you can get a real nice gun for ~$300...

I had one, and I sold it. I needed the money, and when I really thought about it the thing was never going to see much use. If you don't see yourself going out skeet shooting periodically I'm having a hard time really seeing the use of it.

Everyone will tell you home protection...but...c'mon man, I have a bunch of handguns I'd grab first than find the shotgun, or get up and get to it. Some long gun, just propped up in a corner or sitting in a drawer...Just didn't make sense for me.