Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Also, #pistachios are on deck, S/O Nuttkase @Nuttkase ...........
Hell yeah man. I'm actually reheating some Italian style chicken wings in the oven as I type this. But very good choices on each of our part.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nuttkase you irish fuck eat some spicy chicken wings for once you heathen
I generally don't like any spicy or OG type of wings that the Italian pasta/pizza/calzone jawns (that are all owned by Greeks, shout out to Shea The Greek) around here serve but the Italian style ones have always been a safe bet.

If I'm out at a place that specializes more in wings I tend to get med-high range spicy ones mostly with maybe a few other various ones if they let you mix it up like some spots do.

Props: BUTCHER 206

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Man, I love chicken so much. I'm glad chicken has been mentioned often within the last few posts. Since I am stoned, I would like to enjoy the three different types of chicken previously mentioned (Italian style wings, spicy wings, and pistachio chicken) right now.

Aside from these pistachios which I'm eating now, the only thing I ate today was chicken. For lunch, I had two spicy breasts from Popeye's. For dinner, I had three boneless breasts with Kinder's spicy BBQ sauce.

And speaking of chicken...tomorrow, I will be visiting Lockewood Acres and Eatwell Farm, two farms about halfway between Vallejo and Sacramento...and there, I will be feeding the free range chickens, and I will also be given the opportunity to document chicks at different stages in life. I also plan to take photographical references of the different breeds of chickens available at the farms.