Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
How's your pc? Any regrets? So far I'm regretting not buying a different ssd since all this stuff about the evos came out, and I shouldve spent an extra 7 bucks on the slightly higher latency ram
No regrets from me. Mine runs like a champ. Glad I put Windows 7 on it instead of 8.1

I go from turning it on to web browsing in like 5 seconds lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I was wondering about adding a fan myself, but my case is kinda weird and I have to look into it more. Like I figure you just plug in a fan and that's it but was reading some shit about push and pull setups and if you don't put them in the right spot or direction it may be counterproductive. I dunno though. I haven't even seen a temp except for when I ran that benchmark and it showed my vidcard was like 60 some degrees

For a cpu cooler I haven't decided between the d14 or d15 noctua coolers. I want to run it as high ad I can like 4.0ghz or ideally 4.20ghz because weed

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I was wondering about adding a fan myself, but my case is kinda weird and I have to look into it more. Like I figure you just plug in a fan and that's it but was reading some shit about push and pull setups and if you don't put them in the right spot or direction it may be counterproductive. I dunno though
I have two on top blowing air in, one in the back blowing air out and one on bottom blowing air out. I get great air flow.

Running cool as fuck right now with game open. It tops out at like 45c during heavy game play. It's great so far.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

My case has room for top fans / radiator and I can maybe add fans on the side to blow air out. There's one that blows out on the bottom back. If I buy a big ass heatsink though no idea if there'd even be room still to use the top fans, and no idea if there's room on the side or if the vid card would be in the way