Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX

My case has room for top fans / radiator and I can maybe add fans on the side to blow air out. There's one that blows out on the bottom back. If I buy a big ass heatsink though no idea if there'd even be room still to use the top fans, and no idea if there's room on the side or if the vid card would be in the way
You should be fine with fans on top, fans aren't very thick, maybe a half inch.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I kinda regret not going with the i5 with more GHz. i7 is still pretty solid, it's my GPU that's lacking. A good external unit is pricey
Just depends on which i5 or which i7 you get. There's like 30 of each lol

me and Butcher got the i5 4690k which is a beast, it's a newer haswell chip and k models are meant for gaming and overclocking. So this i5 would be better than a lot of baseline i7's. Overall though most i7's are better than i5's.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I tried to but amazon was out of stock when i ordered my pc then bestbuy, repc and frys didn't have it so I was like fuck, ill just wait til I get extra money and run stock for now, explore my options in the meanwhile. That noctua seems almost too good to be true with what temps ppl have with huge overclocks