Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
You're both...earlier you posted a screenshot which showed you had like $14 in your checking account, and then you also posted this Cesolito-esque statement:

I love you 0R0 @0R0

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Man, I love chicken so much. I'm glad chicken has been mentioned often within the last few posts. Since I am stoned, I would like to enjoy the three different types of chicken previously mentioned (Italian style wings, spicy wings, and pistachio chicken) right now.

Aside from these pistachios which I'm eating now, the only thing I ate today was chicken. For lunch, I had two spicy breasts from Popeye's. For dinner, I had three boneless breasts with Kinder's spicy BBQ sauce.

And speaking of chicken...tomorrow, I will be visiting Lockewood Acres and Eatwell Farm, two farms about halfway between Vallejo and Sacramento...and there, I will be feeding the free range chickens, and I will also be given the opportunity to document chicks at different stages in life. I also plan to take photographical references of the different breeds of chickens available at the farms.
Damn.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Fuck you for not wanting almond chicken faggot
Sneak dissing hater lol
No, fuck you...I clicked the "new reply" button before you ever posted anything about almond chicken...because the last post before I clicked said button was Mike Manson @Mike Manson saying "Y'all got me wanting some pistachio chicken!".

So, fuck you again...I ain't no sneak dissing hatter!!!

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Nah but really ignore the shitposts and admit almond chicken rules. How can you not like breaded sweet fried chicken with almonds and a nice almond sauce, that's incomprehensible. Maybe you've had shitty almond chicken it can be too greasy and bland at a lot of places

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I've never seen/heard "almond" and "chicken" ever in the same sentence until tonight.
Its super hyphy especially if they bread it with raw almonds like in that pistachio pic then you get that roasted taste. It takes finesse though I've tried and failed because if the almonds burn it'll be bitter and nasty as fuck