Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
To think, if only I had knocked up some broad, even with everything else exactly the same same job same laziness etc. I'd have like 5-7k in my bank account right now, and my fridge would've been full this whole year and I'd probably weigh like 20 extra pounds. Thanks Obama for this awesome welfare nation where honest white single males bear the burden of everybody elses lousy life choices. At least Bush threw me an extra 400 every year, thank you Bush.

only voting conservative from now on, chess not checcers

May 4, 2002
Lol i took my kids to the park to have lunch and a big X4 was carved into be table.

I didnt know nortes protected tables in rich areas. Im glad i was there to protect my family and park ranger who was in the area from the thugs.

Props: BUTCHER 206
May 4, 2002
Cool I hope you get it, where at?
At a soda company.

I cant catch a break tho, getting let go to a guy who takes extra breaks at a shit paying job is a punch in the face.

The fact those fuckers didnt let me know before hand and try to play my schedule as a mistake is some super bitch shit.

Just man up and let me know, hey we want dude who doesnt do shit ( which seems like a company feature).

I should have known on my first day showing up 30 mins early to talk to a manager and no one knows who is in charge, was gonna be an issue. To top it off my "boss" told the manager i showed up on time instead of being a man and telling her i showed up 30 mins early.

May 4, 2002
Are you just trying to do warehouse stuff or be a delivery driver? One of my friends got into Coke pretty easy, he loved it, then blew it and then got fired for the stupidest shit I've ever heard of lol
Lol thats the thing, i have 4+ years in a warehouse setting and know how to work all HE. And i got denied for some odd reason.

at this point im 50/50 on phone interviews.

how is some random person who cant speak English gonna establish im not fit for a fucking job?

May 4, 2002
Are you just trying to do warehouse stuff or be a delivery driver? One of my friends got into Coke pretty easy, he loved it, then blew it and then got fired for the stupidest shit I've ever heard of lol
No lie when i first started my last job a KID, got a job at i went for 6 months before. This dude is a dumb fuck and showed up late on his first 2 weeks.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Maybe you're just too smart and they're scared you'll cause an uprising or something and wake up all their drones that they just want to keep in place. Just talk like a caveman "Me strong, me work hard, me no late no sick day EVER". Lol nah, I don't know.