Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 13, 2013
Just because I said something nice to you, doesnt mean any of us give even the smallest fuck about your life story fool. Tell the hoe about how much you liked the food and shut the fuck up when you around grown men. I dont give a motherfuck how much toast you had for breakfast or how you take your coffe. You are thirstier than a desert dweller.
and you are fuckin trippin..... i only said it cause it was funny dont get your fuckin marshawn panties in a bunch bro i have no problem not postin here if im not welcomed either

Im not puttin my life story on here so chill with that i said two fucking things pertaining to my life

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Fuck I wish I would've figured out how to get Windows for $10-20 like ppl said you can. I'm sure its kind of a weird shady process though. I remember you used to be able to call Microsoft and say you lost your XP cd key and they'd sell you a new one for $10. Its probably something like that. Oh well. Legit all the way I guess
you should have got at me for the joog breh breh

i didnt even look but i can assure you i got better for cheaper

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
true but my doc had me hooked on the benzos & I woke up one day & said never again
I'm glad you got throuhg it breh. Heron, blow, those are things you should quit cold turkey, benzos and booze (which both bind to the same receptor sites more or less) should be tapered off. Cold turkey is just asking for a stroke. No one ever died quitting dope, lots of people do quitting drinking.