Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
betcha your nice guy ass sent him at least three pleasant responses.
im only nice til crossed my friend

i dont do the tough guy act ...not even needed from me breh

big difference between a stand up guy & a nice guy.

TBH I let dude know he was doing too much & needed to fall back

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
i quit smoking cigarettes by just hittin some weed whenever i felt like smoking a cig. donno if thatd help but it helped me.
nah no dice, picked up my first cigarette 30 years ago breh

23 years a pack a day

just picking up some herb dont help because the second i put it out I'm firing up a cigarette

Nov 18, 2010
im pretty sure dude has been to the sicc before, ...ppl dont usually stumble into the town first try

i just cant match an ip & havent done enough looking to check the other shit
He has definitely been embarassed before or something along those lines because you cant find anything on his name or his youtube name.

Mixerr prob knows the most about him because they were both on that TTO forum.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I'm fucking with you shea. You know I know.
If we were in person I would have totally ended that statemnt with "now get your fucking shine box" but I didn't think it would come across well in text. But just so you know, i got nothing but respect for you, to the point where i feel like I can give you shit, thats not out or some insu;t shit, thats on some 'Shea is the breh' shit.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Should I sleep in a parking garage, creekside, motel, or random beezy's pad. First response wins
parking garage. I mean really, random beezy is the way to go, but its gonne be a lot more entertaining for all of us to read about you getting pissed up by bums and chased by butcher206