Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
Either by distance or to your heart.
Closest open one is wacarnolds... I feel like something that i can finish eating before i poop, but whatever.

Hey didnt they change the ingredients at Mc D's tho? I cant imagine theyd make thst commercial of the lil question kiosk on the sidewalk where someone asks if their chicken nuggets really come from a pink tube, if it was still true

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Closest open one is wacarnolds... I feel like something that i can finish eating before i poop, but whatever.

Hey didnt they change the ingredients at Mc D's tho? I cant imagine theyd make thst commercial of the lil question kiosk on the sidewalk where someone asks if their chicken nuggets really come from a pink tube, if it was still true
McDonald's breakfast lacks strength

Jun 5, 2004
There was some nasty pussu smell in the bathroom just now, I was like wtf, then looked in the garbage can, there's some crusty ass bloody panties and the smell punched me in the face. The hells the matter with ppl lol
Those panties belong to the stripper that gimmiefreemusic beat up.

She brought him back for a private dance and told him it was $10 per song, and he punched her right in the pussy and said "gimmie free music!!!"

Props: BUTCHER 206
Jun 5, 2004
I dont wanna deal with the platter cuz i always ask for the buscuit instead of english muffin and they always act like i ordered something inconvienant, like i asked for a crossanwich with extra sushi and a large root with no beer, with frozen tater tots for ice

Props: BUTCHER 206