Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
Schwackdonalds was hella fuckin good in the morning, hella fresh and so clean... It was sitting on a fat pile of plush napkins that just pillowed my meal, i didnt even use them i just made it rain napkins like that..Felt like i ordered a McLavish with Cash Browns and a 1982 Bordeaux Vintage Red Wine flavored Hi-C.

The waitress at the window even called me honey. I left her a tip too. My tip was i suggested she should offer me some ketchup.

Nov 18, 2010
pretty much bitch ass stripper talking about giving me a free dance n blah blah but i just wanted to fuck n she wasnt with it so i shoved her off of me and threw a 20 at the ho lol

then i go back upstairs n my boy is gone so i said fuck it called a cab and dipped n he talkin hella shit for me dippin. so i kept messaging him saying lets scrap if he wants to talk shit. but realistically he is like my brother so i was wrong as fuck. plus im 165 and he 215 n not fat id get wrecked lol i had like 8 shots and 10 beers i was fucked.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
pretty much bitch ass stripper talking about giving me a free dance n blah blah but i just wanted to fuck n she wasnt with it so i shoved her off of me and threw a 20 at the ho lol

then i go back upstairs n my boy is gone so i said fuck it called a cab and dipped n he talkin hella shit for me dippin. so i kept messaging him saying lets scrap if he wants to talk shit. but realistically he is like my brother so i was wrong as fuck. plus im 165 and he 215 n not fat id get wrecked lol i had like 8 shots and 10 beers i was fucked.