Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
ok im hungry & gotta go pay rent.

FML, I cant STAND giving up rent every month lol ....i am seriously contemplating buying a home of my own before i ever get married so im actually paying TOWARDS something.

all the rent i done paid since 17 I could have owned my shit by now.
Breh, you definitely need to. I've only owned my home for a little over 2 years and already have over 100k in equity. So it's basically like making an extra $50k a year 2 years in a row. That's not always gonna happen, I bought my house when the market was really low, but owning real estate is the best investment

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Breh, you definitely need to. I've only owned my home for a little over 2 years and already have over 100k in equity. So it's basically like making an extra $50k a year 2 years in a row. That's not always gonna happen, I bought my house when the market was really low, but owning real estate is the best investment
ya I am just trying to get my credit score over a 750, checked a week ago & I am still right around the 705 mark.

working on a few moves to bump that shit higher, trying to get the lowest interest possible.

I could buy one right now if I really wanted to, but ill wait.

gonna pay the lexus off before the end of 2015 for sure, maybe sooner depending on a few things.

did you get a good break as a first time home buyer?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
ya I am just trying to get my credit score over a 750, checked a week ago & I am still right around the 705 mark.

working on a few moves to bump that shit higher, trying to get the lowest interest possible.

I could buy one right now if I really wanted to, but ill wait.

gonna pay the lexus off before the end of 2015 for sure, maybe sooner depending on a few things.

did you get a good break as a first time home buyer?
Good break? You mean as far as my tax return?

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
100k, thats great now get to payin that 100 bet you lost

/half kidding, half being a serious asshole

lmao

Last edited: