Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
One of my partners ran off with about 2500 hunna, he is dead to me like juanito
damn bruh, that's some serious shit! I've had a few people try to get away with owing me hella money, a former business partner tried to cat off with $600 and a close friend was cattin off when i fronted him $1500 for bail money. Both ended up paying me back after HELLA HARASSMENT but that shit ruins relationships between people. I also had a roommate cut out on me when rent was due, that was the worst cuz as soon as I realized that I gotta start sellin their shit to get by and pay rent they come back with the cops to take all their shit back! Fuck that bitch and if I ever see her boyfriend I'll try and beat the shit out of his alcoholic ass.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Dude only owes me $40 but he has owed me for a couple months and I let it slide but this morning he hit me up sayin he was gonna come thru then about 45 min later he says "some shit came up and i'll get to you later" so I finally let him have it. Dude got mad and tried to threaten me so it's on and poppin breh