Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
mrtonguetwista @mrtonguetwista wouldn't even play gta5 with me I tried inviting him online like 20 times lol. I think he holds a grudge for that mrtonguetwista = og big blacky stuff and that john candy youtube "mrtonguetwista confesses" video lol
Naw no grudge, saw you add me and Im like fuck this faggot want, so I just let you sit in limbo for a few days. Then you started to send like 3 to 7 messages a day saying add me, lets play, we can fuck up 20sixx and mr g. You were sending numerous messages like a bitch who just got dumped by her boyfriend. I finally caved in and accepted your add to make you feel better about your pathetic life and I think I deleted you off the list like 5hrs later and got into a game with 20sixx. I didn't need those hoe tendacies in my inbox every day.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
not quoting anything but imma put it like this:

FUCK SHAQ ...I know I cant beat his ass but Ill be damn if I couldnt stick his bitch ass with something sharp. I'd shank that mother fucker in a heartbeart, claim self defense, then sue the fucking SHIT out of his bitch ass.

end of story.
Yea hella foul