Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Had to reset everything? You completely formatted??

Chances are there was a lot of shit you coulda done to save that data ese. Next time ask in here via phone or some shit.
I don't know, I couldn't do anything, whenever I'd start it, it would load up fine, be responsive for about 1 minute, and then everything would freeze and not respond. The mouse would still move, but I couldn't click or move anything once it stuck. So I didn't see how to get anything else accomplished.

It wasn't a snap decision I been fucking with it since yesterday morning. I couldn't clear space, I couldn't defragment or optimize, nothing. Eventually the only thing that would respond for more than a minute was the "Dell Reset" whatever it's called.

So it happened. Lol.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I don't know, I couldn't do anything, whenever I'd start it, it would load up fine, be responsive for about 1 minute, and then everything would freeze and not respond. The mouse would still move, but I couldn't click or move anything once it stuck. So I didn't see how to get anything else accomplished.

It wasn't a snap decision I been fucking with it since yesterday morning. I couldn't clear space, I couldn't defragment or optimize, nothing. Eventually the only thing that would respond for more than a minute was the "Dell Reset" whatever it's called.

So it happened. Lol.
breh FYI you have my number & free tech support if & whenever you need it.

there was indeed a way to save that data, but whats done is done & now you know for the next time, cool?

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I don't know what to tell you guys.

I didn't meant to personally offend everyone by resetting my computer.

When you cant click on anything I don't know how Im supposed to save all this stuff.

I have no flash drives, external hard drives, or anything else to save anything on, and on the dell screen is says I have to make that decision and cant reverse it or cancel.

So it happened, shit, sorry everyone.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
i stopped at safeway on my way home and bought a fat ass steak and pasta to make when i got home. i was starving and really excited about cooking that up. on my way home there is a jack n the box and my fat ass couldn't resist so i stopped and got me a ultimate cheeseburger meal and curly friend and fatass soda. now I'm sitting here watching this nab playoff game hella full and the safeway groceries sitting on the kitchen table

fat happened

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I don't know what to tell you guys.

I didn't meant to personally offend everyone by resetting my computer.

When you cant click on anything I don't know how Im supposed to save all this stuff.

I have no flash drives, external hard drives, or anything else to save anything on, and on the dell screen is says I have to make that decision and cant reverse it or cancel.

So it happened, shit, sorry everyone.
no offense taken breh, just wanted you to know the offer is there for you if you ever need it.

Nov 18, 2010
wait a minute most of yaw talkin shit on Shaq made fun of numerous dumb looking bastards on this site..... how different? They were born that way too smh

pots, kettles go fuq yoselves lol
People who made complete asses of themselves though. And on top of that I wouldn't ever make fun of a disabled person for their disabilities.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
not quoting anything but imma put it like this:

FUCK SHAQ ...I know I cant beat his ass but Ill be damn if I couldnt stick his bitch ass with something sharp. I'd shank that mother fucker in a heartbeart, claim self defense, then sue the fucking SHIT out of his bitch ass.

end of story.
hell yeah, i'll shank that faggot there with you and we'll sue him for everything his bitch ass got

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
This is the same guy that cheated on his wife, made fun of Chinese people, is an honorary and or reserve cop in different states, bickered like a little girl with Kobe, and stalked one of his mistresses. He's been a jerk-off, had a huge ego, and refused every ounce of help and advice at every turn for 20 years.

So no, not surprised he's making fun of someone with a condition. And I'm not gonna be surprised when everyone forgets about it in a few days like everything else.