Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Whoa just noticed the Snapple type lid on that Kombucha stuff, didn't even see it the first time. Thought it was a 22oz of some weird blueberry beer so I propped you.

My buddy makes ginger kombucha that's super good. He has it in a few stores around here but just rented a warehouse and is upping his production trying to get a bigger distribution deal to get into health stores and such

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That just made me realize I don't even know what my neighbors, or really anyone that lives on my floor even look like and I've lived here for 4 months lol
10 other people live in my 11plex which isn't big at all seeing it's a converted old school mansion and I'd probably recognize 3 of them if I was to pass them on the street. I talk to my neighbor Jeff below me quite often because he's out front smoking a lot. I get him into movies for free sometimes because he's a really nice guy who is on disability (legitimately). Besides him I think I've ran into my upstairs neighbor maybe a half dozen times in two years. Everyone else like once or twice or never.

I kinda like it that way though.