Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
lol I think I know what I'm talking about. You must not have looked too hard or went to a weird Jewish deli? Or maybe not on the east coast? Katz, among other famous Jew delis out there, are known for there soft salami sandwiches, usually right after their pastramis you are right there though.

I stand corrected. I still think that sounds weird though, I really like salami and all (no marty) but I think its better in small portions. A super high piled salami sammich just sounds like salt on bread.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
This dude said do I know what I'm talking about? Come on Smok, that actually made me laugh breh. You think Jews care about what they serve you?

Just kidding but no really if you don't have a good salami sammich on your menu in NYC you can cut your business by at least a 1/4.

I mean this sign has been hanging in Katz since the first World War

Kinda disappointed in you though breh. That you'd question me and that you didn't know.
We might have to dual. I'll meet you on 3rd and Pike in 30 minutes.

Damn, nuttkase just went bad on me. :(

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I stand corrected. I still think that sounds weird though, I really like salami and all (no marty) but I think its better in small portions. A super high piled salami sammich just sounds like salt on bread.
The sammiches are generally made with soft salami, no marty, which is a lot less salty than hard salami, no marty, although you can get hard salami on a sammich too if you really want to, no marty, but it's a lot less popular, no marty.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Peets coffee on deck

Another slice of this "brooklyn ny style" pepperoni pizza. Its pretty outrageous I almost feel like taking a holy pilgrimage to brooklyn bros in everett to make up for my poor choice but this is the decision I am living with

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Brooklyn Bros rules and I've only had it once. We are having Bible study on the 15th or 16th of March nolettuce @nolettuce 's so maybe we will get it again. Last time I talked to him he was set on grillin' wings if it's not too cold though. His wings rule. I'm down with either.