Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Every woman I seem to meet that ain't annoying as fuck and don't seem psycho always get scooped up quick and held on to with vice grips lol dude's ain't giving them up

Guess I'm forever stuck with occasional one night stands with retarded annoying women until I get too old to even bother.

All jokes aside though I'm tired of being with people I don't give a fuck about. I've ran through enough women in my life where I got that shit out of my system.

Maybe I hit my peak early when I was running through Europe or maybe I just got old, but....

LOL

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Every woman I seem to meet that ain't annoying as fuck and don't seem psycho always get scooped up quick and held on to with vice grips lol dude's ain't giving them up

Guess I'm forever stuck with occasional one night stands with retarded annoying women until I get too old to even bother.

All jokes aside though I'm tired of being with people I don't give a fuck about. I've ran through enough women in my life where I got that shit out of my system.

Maybe I hit my peak early when I was running through Europe or maybe I just got old, but....

LOL
I feel ya breh ....tired of these dumb ass hoes & I did the stick 'n move thing for 20+ years.

Not on some 'forever alone' type shit... but I might be a 50 year old bachelor someday still fucking 20 something year olds.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Just gotta be HELLLA careful now in these days when you attempt to wife a chick up...

Since that last breakup, I aint trying to give my life to some bitch to turn around & catch a knife in my back ( in this previous case a fucking machete )

But if a 'good one' comes along any time soon, Id be surprised.

I continue to compare chicks to either my BM, or the 'one that got away' & NONE of them can make the cut.

They all end up not worthy of my presence.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
classic excuse breh... I use it often.

especially when I am done talking to someone on the phone & they wont shut the fuck up... "hey I gotta run or imma shit myself"

dookie can get you out of SO many situations.

I've been watching Seinfeld a bunch lately... But when Elaine uses the gaur dryer to act like she's on a shirty car phone is classic.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Just gotta be HELLLA careful now in these days when you attempt to wife a chick up...

Since that last breakup, I aint trying to give my life to some bitch to turn around & catch a knife in my back ( in this previous case a fucking machete )

I continue to compare chicks to either my BM, or the 'one that got away' & NONE of them can make the cut.

I feel you 100%.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times

My girl is amazing. Looks after my son, is cool all around, but still. I've been with her 5 years now, I'll probably marry her but all of the horror/whore stories have me worried ...