Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Whenever v-day comes around..these hoes be texting and calling ... I know all they want is a date...lol
My neighbor chick asked me last night if she could take me out for vday & I told her she should just come over with a bottle & lingerie & skip all the bullshit.

.....I do not think she liked that very much, ole girl was silent for 10 mins then pretended to get a text & jammed out LOL

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2006
My neighbor chick asked me last night if she could take me out for vday & I told her she should just come over with a bottle & a lingerie & skip[ all the bullshit.

.....I do not think she liked that very much, ole girl was silent for 10 mins then pretended to get a text & jammed out LOL
LMAO... I told this chick in a text.. "how about we hit the bar, get wasted, get a room and just fuck"..

Her reply "you wish you jerk"

Didn't hear back from her for about three hours, she hits me back with... "we can do the bar, but no hotel room"..

I'm gonna fuck her..watch!

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
LMAO... I told this chick in a text.. "how about we hit the bar, get wasted, get a room and just fuck"..

Her reply "you wish you jerk"

Didn't hear back from her for about three hours, she hits me back with... "we can do the bar, but no hotel room"..

I'm gonna fuck her..watch!
she said that knowing damn well she's gonna fuck, females gotta pretend like they don't like sex for some dumb ass reason

broads are annoying as fuck

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Of course she wanna fuck...she don't wanna make herself look bad...she wants something with me that's why...
same thing with my neighbor breh, she knows I am single & she loves the D ...I noticed she says & does some little things indicating she wants more.

but she cannot have more, sorry! i gots shit to do tomorrow, no relationships only relations lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
...she don't wanna make herself look bad...
exactly my point on why most females are annoying

how much easier would life be if both people can just be truthful and say "yo I'm horny, let's fuck"

why the fuck do people's psychological bullshit say it makes them "look bad" because they're honest about wanting a natural basic human need for sex

it's stupid as fuck and I'm just tired as hell playing games