Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
never got "raped" by a fat girl. but did by a dime.
This happened a couple of years ago. Told this girl we needed to talk and could i stop by her house. I was planning to end shit cuz she had a bf. I go over her house breh's and she's playing trey songz, dressed in lingerie and pumps, drinking wine and smoking a blunt. She goes ok what do you wanna talk about. I stood my ground surprisingly and told her I wanted to end things. She said ok if thats what you want to do, but can I just feel you inside me one last time. I was like nah that's not a good idea. As i get up to leave, broad hops on top of me and says oh no you gonna give me this and with olympic speed i was inside of her lol the nexy day I go ok i'll keep you around ha ha ha
thats fucking fantastic lol

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
cheeto @cheeto that bitch aint got no fiance, just 3 months ago she was on my wood something vicious & I met her at a hotel party with my homeboy ( she was hitting me on IG, & texting me cuz she got my number from her cousin before I even met her) & saw how big she was ( & I dig big girls but this chick is just FAT ) & I had to block her on IG & stop returning her texts lol she hit me like 10 times in a row one day when I was out on a date.