Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Together we are a powerful force,
As one mind, body and soul.
Let no evil enter nor attempt
To reduce us because of the beliefs we hold.
And with this love combined with our strength,
We ward off pain and stress.
Technician I am wholeheartedly in life and in death!

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Tech n9ne use to be in a group called "nuthouse" but was spelled all weird like "nutthawse" and they use to do rap shows in KC way back before tech blew up.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
I hope I'm reading the wording wrong, but did this kid just call me a "hipster faggot"?
way wrong, and also wrong about me being a kid. when we originally argued about these two rappers, I said that some hipster faggot at my old grocery store said that childish gambino was his favorite rapper (edit: and said that Tech was played out). and im not saying hes your favorite rapper at all. edit: the reason i even said that in my post was because I thought it probably bothers the shit out of that kid that his favorite rapper and a rapper he thinks is played out were together

i just thought it was funny we argued about these two and then they end up collabing together

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
way wrong, and also wrong about me being a kid. when we originally argued about these two rappers, I said that some hipster faggot at my old grocery store said that childish gambino was his favorite rapper (edit: and said that Tech was played out). and im not saying hes your favorite rapper at all. edit: the reason i even said that in my post was because I thought it probably bothers the shit out of that kid that his favorite rapper and a rapper he thinks is played out were together

i just thought it was funny we argued about these two and then they end up collabing together
ah, I forgot about you talking about a co-worker, that's why I was shocked like "did this dude really call me a faggot because I don't like Tech N9ne any more?" lol

in context with the remembrance of the co-worker your post makes a whole lot more sense lol