Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
got offered my first job in 3 and a half months and its 45 mins away. i share a car with my girl, and she works an 8 to 4 job...i dont think its possible but i hate saying no, FUCK
Better get her a bus pass! Lol jk...at least it's a paycheck while you search for a closer job tho

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
got offered my first job in 3 and a half months and its 45 mins away. i share a car with my girl, and she works an 8 to 4 job...i dont think its possible but i hate saying no, FUCK
My old roommate makes this commute five times a week to work and back. So does his girl but they work different hours and about 15 minutes across town from each other so they can't carpool. They have two cars but hers is about to die.

He said it's hell.

Props: DubbC415

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Like I know sometimes you have to do what you have to do for a job (except for Al of course) but my mom always instilled in me that your commute time to and from work is more or less work you aren't getting paid for and actually spend money on for gas if you drive (and to a lesser extent if you take the bus in fare). I've always tried to keep my jobs within ~20 minutes from my house.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
well im waiting on another job offer from the same staffing agency thats like ten minutes away, they said I pretty much had the job but the recruiter is still waiting for the OK....then she offered me this in the meantime. the pay isnt terrible and its a direct hire position but i just dont think its gonna be possible...commuting back at 5 o clock in rush hour traffic? my girl will hate that, and sometimes thats more important. ill think about it

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
LMAO I fucking fell out @37 seconds in

No lie a few days ago I found myself humming something while working on a Excel spreadsheet at work. I was humming it for a good five minutes before I was like "Wait.. what am I even humming?" A couple minutes later I realize it was the melody to the chorus of that song

Props: S.SAVAGE

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Like I know sometimes you have to do what you have to do for a job (except for Al of course) but my mom always instilled in me that your commute time to and from work is more or less work you aren't getting paid for and actually spend money on for gas if you drive (and to a lesser extent if you take the bus in fare). I've always tried to keep my jobs within ~20 minutes from my house.