Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Breh a few years back Ray Liotta of Goodfellas fame was at my movie theatre catching a flick. I only saw him walking by, and everyone who interacted with him said he was a really nice dude, but he had a permanent smile on his face do to so much plastic surgery. He looked like a Madame Tussauds wax figure of himself.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
While I do like that as well my go to heart attack on a plate Italian dish is baked fettuccine formaggio. It's more or less fettuccine alfredo with meatballs and covered in a thick layer of mozzarella, feta, and parmesan cheeses.
fuck breh my mouth literally watered reading that.

...now I get to eat this shitty fucking subway sammich.

thanks asshole lol

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Breh a few years back Ray Liotta of Goodfellas fame was at my movie theatre catching a flick. I only saw him walking by, and everyone who interacted with him said he was a really nice dude, but he had a permanent smile on his face do to so much plastic surgery. He looked like a Madame Tussauds wax figure of himself.
Dudes trippin but his face was always fucked up so I could see why he would want plastic surgery. Lmao @ lookin like madam tussauds wax figure

Props: Nuttkase

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
fuck breh my mouth literally watered reading that.

...now I get to eat this shitty fucking subway sammich.

thanks asshole lol
Lol my stomach is growling after reading the last 2 pages. Subway smacks for 1 reason, there's a 24 hour subway by my house and $5 footlongs at 3am while hammered drunk n high is the business