Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
That fucking sucks. I hope they catch the bastard.

Luckily I've never had any of my spots or cars burglarized. While it would suck to have stuff stolen it would piss me off way more just to know that some more than likely junkie was looking through my stuff. I like to think I'm more levelheaded as I've gotten older but if I caught someone in the process of doing so I might actually kill them.
I had my car broken into in oakland one time, parked in some random parking lot because I didn't want to pay for parking at the raiders game. They didn't get shit, tried to take my ipod, but the dumb asses dropped in on the side of the seat. My back window was shattered and everything in my car was a mess all over the place. Just the thought of someone going through all my shit made me feel hella violated... no marty at feeling violated

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
While I do agree with S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE that bringing LAMB dude's mom into the roast is kinda going overboard with it (10/10 would bang though) it sure did shut that dude the fuck up really quick though only responding with "lol" and other really kosher posts since then.