Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
notice how teh blue rag has him in kill mode
lol but "the bay area dont bang" ...I always laugh how these cats are quick to call San Jo "the bay" but turn around & state we dont bang colors when the C's & B's, N's & Surs go extra hard out here

and RIP that nigga ghost #solidese
Ghost was super #SOLID ...been known his family since the 80's breh. RIP

we got kicked out of foxdale lol too much partying
lmfao Im surprised yall didnt run the fuck out of there as fast as possible, them rats & roaches are fucking MASSIVE in the manor.

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
lol but "the bay area dont bang" ...I always laugh how these cats are quick to call San Jo "the bay" but turn around & state we dont bang colors when the C's & B's, N's & Surs go extra hard out here

Cause they've never really been out there in em streets

Ghost was super #SOLID ...been known his family since the 80's breh. RIP

Met him in HS, around the time I kicked it VMF

lmfao Im surprised yall didnt run the fuck out of there as fast as possible, them rats & roaches are fucking MASSIVE in the manor.
you aint lying, I only experienced the roaches but damn it was something serious lol

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
i may need to purchase this action figure, because it is so #gangsta:

NiNe2FiVe @NiNe2FiVe Cut-Throat @Cut-Throat S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE BASEDVATO @BASEDVATO

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
this bitch faking on her man to hang out with me so ima treat her like a dog ass bitch then she wanna get mad lol boy i tell u these hoes is scandoe. watch yo bitch

bwahahaaa!!! I pulled an ice cold move on some chick yesterday talkin bout she wanted to come over while her man was at work this wknd ...but she didnt fall off she was with the plan.

.....so i got some married pussu on deck this wknd.