Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
If I don't plan on selling the vehicle a salvaged title shouldn't mean much to me right? Confirm/deny?
Well, depends on what salvaged it, was that mother fucker submerged in water? does it have a unibody & it was wrecked? was there frame damage? stolen?

....ya like StillHustlin @StillHustlin said his have no problems, but that dont mean the one you buy wont.

Me personally, i dont fuck with salvaged vehicles.

I don't think I will ever understand why people get mac over PC aside from some exclusive audio/video software. Especially since they all use Intel chips now.

Even if it just comes down to preference there is osx86 which let's you install mac onto windows, so long as there is mac devices using the same chipsets as you.
Mac will guarantee you hardware problems, usually with the fan or DIMM slots, but the OS is robust as fuck.

Windows will give you more OS issues than any other OS, but usually hardware from companies like HP, Compaq, Dell, & Sony are much more robust than Mac HW.

dead in the middle of little Italy
Saw that shit on IG, I dig it breh.