Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Whoa that really her? Looks like she got some decent sized tits, where she been hiding those at.
she got ASS too, that bitch is hella fine. id munch her bunghole even after a long hard workout & a chilli dinner.

there is 3 online, her ex BF leaked em & she ran to twitter apologizing LOL

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Had a few drinks and chilled with the breh Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris last night for a couple hours, good people. First of you bastards I ever met off the boards so now I'm 50% sure you aren't all figments of my imagination.
Yeah, it was cool finally meeting you breh, we'll have to get drinks again sometime soon. Its amazing how well we all know each other for not having met in real life.

All though its possible you were just hullicinating last night and we all really are just figments of your imagination

mindblown.jpeg

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah, it was cool finally meeting you breh, we'll have to get drinks again sometime soon. Its amazing how well we all know each other for not having met in real life.

All though its possible you were just hullicinating last night and we all really are just figments of your imagination

mindblown.jpeg
Yeah man for sure. I really dug that bar too, cool place. We will have to get some drinks again for sure one of these days.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Damn thats when I started smoking, my son is gonna be 11 this year, I couldnt imagine.

...then again he has not lived my life, & is raised different, & has never been around any drugs & is 10x smarter than I ever have been.

SONORA (CBS SF) — Three third-grade students at a Sonora elementary school were busted for smoking pot in the school’s bathroom last week.

Two 8-year-olds and a 9-year-old were caught by another student, who immediately informed school administrators. Those officials then alerted local police.

The students were questioned by officers, and later released to their parents on February 27th.

Sonora Elementary School Principal Chris Boyles would not speak with CBS SF regarding the case, but Superintendent Leigh Shampain confirmed that the students were caught smoking marijuana in the school’s bathroom. He would not discuss how the students might be disciplined.

“(I’m) shocked. To be in third grade and have their own pipe,” parent Linda Rodriguez commented to KTXL-TV. “I think they should be expelled, but I also think they should follow it further to where they found (the drugs).”

The case was forwarded to the Tuolumne County Probation Department

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Damn thats when I started smoking, my son is gonna be 11 this year, I couldnt imagine.

...then again he has not lived my life, & is raised different, & has never been around any drugs & is 10x smarter than I ever have been.

SONORA (CBS SF) — Three third-grade students at a Sonora elementary school were busted for smoking pot in the school’s bathroom last week.

Two 8-year-olds and a 9-year-old were caught by another student, who immediately informed school administrators. Those officials then alerted local police.

The students were questioned by officers, and later released to their parents on February 27th.

Sonora Elementary School Principal Chris Boyles would not speak with CBS SF regarding the case, but Superintendent Leigh Shampain confirmed that the students were caught smoking marijuana in the school’s bathroom. He would not discuss how the students might be disciplined.

“(I’m) shocked. To be in third grade and have their own pipe,” parent Linda Rodriguez commented to KTXL-TV. “I think they should be expelled, but I also think they should follow it further to where they found (the drugs).”

The case was forwarded to the Tuolumne County Probation Department
Yeah bitch that's exactly what they need, no schooling as well. Dumbass broad. They, and their parents, need some family counseling is what they need.

One time me and my good friend were talking to some dude at a party that said he started smoking weed at 10 and when we were younger my buddy was one of those guys that always had to "one up" people and he straight blurted out really sincerely that he started smoking when he was 5 and we all, including his bro that was there too, just kinda looked at him like "whatever you say bro" lol.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Yeah bitch that's exactly what they need, no schooling as well. Dumbass broad. They, and their parents, need some family counseling is what they need.

One time me and my good friend were talking to some dude at a party that said he started smoking weed at 10 and when we were younger my buddy was one of those guys that always had to "one up" people and he straight blurted out really sincerely that he started smoking when he was 5 and we all, including his bro that was there too, just kinda looked at him like "whatever you say bro" lol.
lol

being the youngest in the family has it's advantages.

I got all my experimental drug shit out of the way early.

....still remember the first time i smoked like it was yesterday.

My mom & stepdad had just married, I was 8. it was 1985 & my stepsister had heard from my brother that I had been stealing cigarettes from my grandpa already & the blackmail ensued...

She took me out to the side of the house ( where my mom still lives ) & had a half doobie joint on a roach clip & said "I know you smoke cigarettes, Vic already told me, now you are gonna smoke this or I am telling on you"

I already knew what it was, my moms ex husband smoked & grew in our house (tho my mom denies it to this day lol ) & my best friends parents smoked.

....Mary Jane, you're my only friend. lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lol

being the youngest in the family has it's advantages.

I got all my experimental drug shit out of the way early.

....still remember the first time i smoked like it was yesterday.

My mom & stepdad had just married, I was 8. it was 1985 & my stepsister had heard from my brother that I had been stealing cigarettes from my grandpa already & the blackmail ensued...

She took me out to the side of the house ( where my mom still lives ) & had a half doobie joint on a roach clip & said "I know you smoke cigarettes, Vic already told me, now you are gonna smoke this or I am telling on you"

I already knew what it was, my moms ex husband smoked & grew in our house (tho my mom denies it to this day lol ) & my best friends parents smoked.

....Mary Jane, you're my only friend. lol
lol well damn I feel like a later bloomer in comparison I didn't get stoned for the first time until I was 13. Only did it a few times too then. Didn't really start smoking a lot until freshman year of high school.