Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
lol well damn I feel like a later bloomer in comparison I didn't get stoned for the first time until I was 13. Only did it a few times too then. Didn't really start smoking a lot until freshman year of high school.
I think my situation was an anomaly though.... I had already shook a crank habit by the time I left high school lol

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
can you describe a meth high? i was curious.
Panic attack to the 10th power.

Heart racing, sense of paranoia, delusional... not fun at all. Never understood why I ever did it to begin with, I think just to stay awake & 'kick it', even though I spent most of my time just burning gas in my truck driving around looking for more places to get high.

pointless drug, IMO. never worth it.

I only did 'meth' once, or twice.... shit got too potent. I fucked with crank
(rosebud, peanut butter, ect, ect) back when it was white not clear.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lmfao

i wanted to bang drew berrymore for most of my life, until she did playboy & I saw her sub-par tiddies.

id still hit it, but she does got some lightweight gross tids tho.
No lie my old roommate, Lil Spewn, younger sister looked a lot like her when we were in high school, and pre her having kids, except like double the sized tits. One time when we worked at Pizza Hut together in our teens he asked me "I won't get mad, but some of my friends (we really didn't have the same group of friends at all) jokingly say they want to fuck my sister (they weren't joking) would you? I swear I won't get mad" and I was like "hmmmm yeah, yeah I would" and then he got hella mad lol.

I mean I would have, but while she did look quite a bit like Drew, her and him also looked quite a bit alike too, like really strong family resemblance, so that would have been a little weird. But hey she had huge tits and I was like 16 so whatever I'd get over it lol.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I snorted meth once, hated it. Snorted it again a few weeks later to make sure I really hated it, because I was a moron, luckily still hated it. I like my sleep too much. Like if you really wanna you can force yourself to sleep even off quite a bit of coke, not that shit though. I snorted a decent amount each time over a day of partying and then was up for like two and a half days both times, no bueno.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
For me at least I felt pretty wired and all high strung, was not a fun drug at all. Well that was on day two. Like the initial day doing it when I was out partying, drinking, smoking weed, with people it was alright because I think the other stuff kinda masks it. But the second day, both times, I was chilling at home and was just all agitated, couldn't sit still more than like 15 minutes, and just literally had a "I'm up, no way I'm sleeping" feeling for most of the time. Then I finally crashed out at like 5pm-ish day three and slept for around 18 hours lol. That stuff is so fucking stupid.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
when you're up for 2 days does it feel like you're wired, or you just feel awake and not tired?
wired & delusional.

seeing what we used to call 'crank critters' was the worst, I actually thought ghosts were following me back then hence the reason i quit & never looked back.

I aint done that shit in over 20 years now.

feelsgoodman.jpg