Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
nothing wrong with a BBW breh

anime is weird, & for weirdos.

& WTF is TG?
Well anime is just cartoons really, it's that hentai stuff that is the weird sexual anime. Although I don't like any of that crap there are a lot of normal people that like the former.

TG is commonly used as an abbreviation for transgender on /b/ and the such. I really hope that's not what he meant but it is Mixerr @Mixerr we are talking about here.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
TG is commonly used as an abbreviation for transgender on /b/ and the such. I really hope that's not what he meant but it is Mixerr @Mixerr we are talking about here.
lol wow

.....ummm, ya.

Nov 18, 2010
Well anime is just cartoons really, it's that hentai stuff that is the weird sexual anime. Although I don't like any of that crap there are a lot of normal people that like the former.

Mixxer in the quest to get his dick wet has started increasing the playing field.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
This damn teacher always giving us 30 minute breaks, just fucking get through what you gotta get through and release class 30 minutes early.

I'm bout to just say fuck it and bounce after he takes roll after break.