Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I'm 20 minutes from Morgan hill. Ive fucked a couple married chicks. One of em didn't tell me until the next morning. Fuckin bad ass chick too, she's a stripper now. I don't give a fuck I don't plan on getting married ever. Marriage is some bullshit anyway, I don't believe in religion so fucking a married chick isn't beyond my morals/standards.
I've fucked a handful of married/engaged women in my time. Never felt bad. I would never do it to anyone I cared about or even knew at all. That would be fucked. But some random slut? I would never date anyone that did that, but I don't care. I probably wouldn't do it in the future, but whatever. I have no regrets/

Nov 18, 2010
So if anyone tryna look in POF who live in Vallejo or Morgan hill area, download actual app and look in "locals" and search results. Should give you people all in your area, it is hard as hell for me to via the site cuz I don't know cali like that.

And to go on record I don't think mystic a virgin, I think he has gotten pussy once like 6 years ago or some shit and just talks like he has game based off of his one hit.

I mean fuck... If he is a virgin... being a 31 year old virgin is crazy. I would personally pay for a hooker if that was the case.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I made Morgan hill my home town and searched locals but there's hella sluts. It's coo it'll give me something to do at work since all I do is BS on my phone when it's slow. If I locate her ill share her user name with the siccness
I think this will be hilarious and aid the roast, but I also feel bad for old mysticoracle on some level and don't think the sicc should completely cockblock him. I'm probably in the minority though.

Nov 18, 2010
Ya I'm actually thoroughly disappointed I searched that shit.

Disappointed in myself for not living in the sexy slut mecca cali (well maybe 2nd to Florida).

And hella disappointed in mystic's pimpin game. Tonnes of hot young bitches on there and he goes after some mediocre sluu with uncle buck flap jack tiddays and a gang of babies.

Edit: south cali is pure sexy Latinas and sexy blondes

Here it is all sexy mixed girls, no complaints with that but nothing beats Latinas.

Last edited: