Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2006
I've fucked a handful of married/engaged women in my time. Never felt bad. I would never do it to anyone I cared about or even knew at all. That would be fucked. But some random slut? I would never date anyone that did that, but I don't care. I probably wouldn't do it in the future, but whatever. I have no regrets/
one of the only times ive turned down guaranteed puss (that I wanted) was from a married chick who told me her dude was in Afghanistan fighting for the country. I couldn't fuck with it cuz that's a cold bitch.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
one of the only times ive turned down guaranteed puss (that I wanted) was from a married chick who told me her dude was in Afghanistan fighting for the country. I couldn't fuck with it cuz that's a cold bitch.
my old roomate was fucking a girl whos man was overseas. it's a cold world. he used to joke about how she was fucking a zero while the hero was away, shit like that. I laughed, but man. I have zero respect for women that do that.