Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nuttkase @Nuttkase 0R0 @0R0 what are some dope 'drill' songs i feel like some music
For sure. Some of the ones I've been bumping recently.

There are a lot more songs I jam but there are some. Rasan @Rasan 0R0 @0R0 ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN could prob add quite a few more to check.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
the best drill song is i dont like by chief keef imo.
fredo santana - gang bang is up there for me too
Yeah those are "classics." Most of the older (and by that I mean 2 years ago or so lol) stuff by GBE and OTF are upper tier drill songs.

That said I've been fucking with the opps music a lot heavier than theirs lately outside of Keef's Asperger's rap which isn't really drill at all of course.

New Fredo tape was great though in my opinion.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Yeah those are "classics." Most of the older (and by that I mean 2 years ago or so lol) stuff by GBE and OTF are upper tier drill songs.

That said I've been fucking with the opps music a lot heavier than theirs lately outside of Keef's Asperger's rap which isn't really drill at all of course.

New Fredo tape was great though in my opinion.

my gf likes katie got bandz lol i put i need a hitta on her ipod and frenemies.
yeah the opps are killing shit. rip lil jojo

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
best song posted on the siccness thus far

I used to fuck with this my senior year in HS
Green jello still tours surprisingly. I booked them for a house show about a year ago and it was dope as fuck. They got drunk and did drugs with us. haha. They bring all the ridiculous puppets and stuff for all the songs. I'll try to dig out some photos.