Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Nah chicken teriyaki burrito is different than a chicken teriyaki from like a Chinese spot. I don't think you could fit quadruple teriyaki chicken in a burrito wrap breh
wait, a chicken teriyaki burrito?? holy shit that sounds awesome lol. i missed the burrito part all together

i bet itd slap with some bean sprouts and a little bit of that sesame seed dressing in it

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
so its like a regular dinner size teriyaki compared to a teriyaki bowl which would be the single portion lunch size? what do you call a double meat dinner teriyaki? a quadruple teriyaki ?
You know when you go into a Teriyaki spot and say "Can I please get chicken teriyaki" and they hand you one of these

filled with chicken teriyaki, rice and sometimes that weird little salad? Well guess what you fucking genius if you say "double chicken teriyaki" they will give you double the chicken teriyaki in one of those fucking boxes.

I swear you got out of your way to be a retard. I fucking hate you.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
i dont really know what the hell GSM and CDMA and LTE 700 / 1900 / blahblah etc mean, but i googled it uses a sim card and can be used on straight talk prepaid at LTE speed or whatever. its labeled AT&T right on the phone but t-mobile uses sim cards dont they? so since its unlocked i can use t-mobile ? will it use LTE speeds? I might be able to get a t-mobile unlimited everything including unlimited data through this guys company for $40 a month. thatd be better than straight talks $45 unlimited cause they throttle you after 2.5g of data which id probably use in 1 day lol
GSM is T-Mobile and AT&T
CDMA is Sprint, Verizon, Boost, Virgin Mobile

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
You know when you go into a Teriyaki spot and say "Can I please get chicken teriyaki" and they hand you one of these

filled with chicken teriyaki, rice and sometimes that weird little salad? Well guess what you fucking genius if you say "double chicken teriyaki" they will give you two times the chicken teriyaki in one of those fucking boxes.

I swear you got out of your way to be a retard. I fucking hate you.
every place ive been to does that already, with a little mini container of salad with sesame seed dressing

when you order double the little parts that have rice have meat stacked on top and the bigger portion has even more meat and they gotta wrap a rubberband around the lid to close it and the damn container weighs like 5 fuckin pounds

you guys are getting jewed

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
They should make a High Life style IPA.
Wait that's actually just malt liquor huh?
lol

This new gap/bird money/young bossi album came out ....

My favorite track on it right here..

Zippyshare.com - Ampichino Presents...Cake Team.zip

timebomb @timebomb Gas One @Gas One

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
every place ive been to does that already, with a little mini container of salad with sesame seed dressing

when you order double the little parts that have rice have meat stacked on top and the bigger portion has even more meat and they gotta wrap a rubberband around the lid to close it and the damn container weighs like 5 fuckin pounds

you guys are getting jewed
No the place by me literally gives you five pounds too if you say double I've posted about it in this thread last time someone asked your stupid ass question about double chicken teriyaki quit being a fucking retard Butcher you fucking suck for the 2013 biaaaaatch.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
No the place by me literally gives you five pounds too if you say double I've posted about it in this thread last time someone asked your stupid ass question about double chicken teriyaki quit being a fucking retard Butcher you fucking suck for the 2013 biaaaaatch.
so double teriyaki is just an order of teriyaki with double the meat. i get this

why does 'i got a double teriyaki' look so damn weird lol

Feb 11, 2006