Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
What is like growing up there for your kids?
I do everything for them to have the best life possible.

I rent a house in a village, simply because I do not want my kids to grow up in an apartment building. That's ghetto in Germany. Here, it is millionaire standard. I got a three story house with garden and pay less than most for a 2 bedroom apartment in a skyscraper. Got a trampoline, chickens, a swing in the garden. Got a puppy, a car, good Kindergarten, etc.

The real problem is when school starts. Chinese hardcore teaching pressure, or American school for US$ 20,000/year? Yeah...I been to an American High School and it would be foolish to pay for some shit like that...

So currently, I'm thinking about moving back to Germany...

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
My parents are gonna arrive in a couple hours. Haven't seen them in 2,5 years. First time to meet their granddaughter and first time to meet their son with 40 pounds off...lol

And I'm here getting wasted watching Champions League at 4am...
thats dope breh, glad you are getting to see your parents.

im a mommas boy, live 2 miles from here & always have for the most part.
(thats the Italian blood in me) ((no Im not an Italian blood))

I do everything for them to have the best life possible.

I rent a house in a village, simply because I do not want my kids to grow up in an apartment building. That's ghetto in Germany. Here, it is millionaire standard. I got a three story house with garden and pay less than most for a 2 bedroom apartment in a skyscraper. Got a trampoline, chickens, a swing in the garden. Got a puppy, a car, good Kindergarten, etc.

The real problem is when school starts. Chinese hardcore teaching pressure, or American school for US$ 20,000/year? Yeah...I been to an American High School and it would be foolish to pay for some shit like that...

So currently, I'm thinking about moving back to Germany...
Thats whats up fam.... how does your wife feel about moving?

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
One thing I've started to notice on this site is that too often then not posts are made meaninglessly as a matter of form instead of with specific audiences in mind. As a result the posting quality on this site has fallen dramatically and it's just not the same as it was about 5 years ago.