Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
my bad ese... I thought you were implying it'd be better to have one female vs hunting for more.
Well both have their plus sides I guess, but yeah I think having best of both worlds is good so long as your partner is cool with it.

So you live a better life in China vs Germany?

excuse my ignorance, but isn't China a communist country?

fyi my cousins left last month from Portland to go teach English in Xiaogan & they are loving the shit out of it.
I can say something about the Chinese people, I worked for their government and worked for some pretty high ups. These dudes are the most respectful you will meet. The 2 year stint I did with them was enjoyable and I learnt a lot from them and their culture. I partied pretty fucking hard with them too, most of them were out cold on the table after a glass of wine though lol they can't fuck with us for drinking.

The feedback I got was they preferred back home, but I believe that's because they lived good lives over there.

Not sure about the plebs though.

Props: S.SAVAGE

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
bout to get my fresh shave on & swoop up homegirl at 830.

we are gonna go do some WPS ( have cocktails at santana row ) *which i fucking hate*

im trying to ditch that place & hit the Buckhorn by my house

Buckhorn is a dive ass bar with a pool table & Skynrd playing in the background with a bunch of trashy ass ppl in there.

My friends family owns it so i figured if imma drink i might as well do it somewhere i know everyone

ppl @ fucking santana row suck balls & are a bunch of uppity square types.

fuck that place.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Im with u Shea. The couple times Ive been to Santana Row I fuckin hated it. It's like the Marina and North Beach in the city but worse. and then I realized why the people I was with liked it, cuz they're the same type of fucking people. I always opt for the dive bar.

Shit fuck Vegas for that matter. I'd rather go to Reno and hit Cal-Neva up and get dollar shots and dollar tall boys

Last edited:
Props: S.SAVAGE

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Im with u Shea. The couple times Ive been to Santana Row I fuckin hated it. It's like the Marina and North Beach in the city but worse. and then I realized why the people I was with liked it, cuz they're the same type of fucking people. I always opt for the dive bar.

Shit fuck Vegas for that matter. I'd rather go to Reno and hit Cal-Neva up and get dollar shots and dollar tall boys
While I do love Vegas to a certain extent ( when I wanna boost the fuck out of my ego ) I prefer Reno WAY more than vegas.

Peppermill is my shit

cant do cal-neva, never ever ever... not really hype on bedbugs ya know? lol

but for gambling tho? hell ya. Cal-Neva, Grand Sierra, Silver Legacy.... those spots are off the hinges.

Props: DubbC415