Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I am supposed to go out with that fine ass blonde that recently left our HR department, tonight. Dinner & some booty.

This single life is THE shit! ....I forgot how good it feels.
Yeah it is, but it's also good when you don't have to hunt for your food anymore, let's you focus on other things.

Props: S.SAVAGE

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Yeah it is, but it's also good when you don't have to hunt for your food anymore, let's you focus on other things.
focus on what? I focus on my son & my money.

Im tired of giving my time energy & hard earned cash to undeserving women, treating them like my queen just to have them control the amount of pussy given out, bitch about everything under the sun, & play games.

I aint with that shit breh breh. I'd rather hunt. it is in my nature, & what keeps me young & vibrant!

I will sit stagnant when I get old or when I die.

Im tryin to be that 55 year old dude dating 20 something year olds for months at a time & on to the next one when I get there.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
My parents are gonna arrive in a couple hours. Haven't seen them in 2,5 years. First time to meet their granddaughter and first time to meet their son with 40 pounds off...lol

And I'm here getting wasted watching Champions League at 4am...
You better be going to pick them up from the airport and not letting them catch a cab lol.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
focus on what? I focus on my son & my money.

Im tired of giving my time energy & hard earned cash to undeserving women, treating them like my queen just to have them control the amount of pussy given out, bitch about everything under the sun, & play games.

I aint with that shit breh breh. I'd rather hunt. it is in my nature, & what keeps me young & vibrant!

I will sit stagnant when I get old or when I die.

Im tryin to be that 55 year old dude dating 20 something year olds for months at a time & on to the next one when I get there.
Huh? I meant focus on money and family. I'm agreeing with you. You can still have fun with your partner and hunt for a bad bitch for a three way.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
weekend = shit food ended up at taco bell friday and saturday
I hadn't had any straight up fast food in probably over a year until a few weeks back when I was walking home and passing a McDonald's. I was pretty hungry so I grabbed a double 1/4 pounder (yes a half pounder iaoish @iaoish - McD's said "fuck you.") and a medium fries. I won't lie maybe because I hadn't eaten McD's in probably even longer than that it was actually pretty good. Probably the mixture of cheap microwaved beef and chemicals was hitting the spot seeing I was hungry.

At about 3am I was regretting it though as I read three chapters of the book I'm reading on the toilet for around an hour.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
that poor guy just wanted us to help his rap career and parkerlito had to fuck up the thread with his sidekick

you guys are mean

LET THAT BOY COOK

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
You better be going to pick them up from the airport and not letting them catch a cab lol.
Yeah, I'll do that. They wouldn't be able to get a cab and get to where I live anyway...lol

Gonna pick them up with the whole family. My son doesn't have to go to the Kindergarten.

Personally, I'm looking forward to my new sneakers and basketball shoes, cause I can't get shit in my size in China. So my parents are bringing the good shit!

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Yeah, I'll do that. They wouldn't be able to get a cab and get to where I live anyway...lol

Gonna pick them up with the whole family. My son doesn't have to go to the Kindergarten.

Personally, I'm looking forward to my new sneakers and basketball shoes, cause I can't get shit in my size in China. So my parents are bringing the good shit!
What is like growing up there for your kids?