Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
oh alright, yeah that's cool...i mean, i only lived there for 3 years, and i liked it out there. but if i had a choice, i'd pick the bay area. for the most part, the bay area is better than the sacramento area. obviously, i'd rather live in sacramento than places like north richmond, or e.p.a., or west oakland or whatever.
nah i feel u. id rather live here than those places too, its pretty nice, dont get me wrong. the bars are cool, food is cool, there's some outdoors shit to do here, but i just miss all the shit that was crackin in the bay and I miss the bachelor life. But now i got a girl who's keepin me on the straight track. I use to get off work at midnight, blow a blunt by myself, kill a 6 pack, and eat a Tony Soprano on-a-bender meal of salami, a hunk of cheese, and a loaf of bread. Now im hittin the gym 5 days a week, i graduated from college, drinking less, and dont smoke. kinda square except for that I'm still goin to every rap show I can.