Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Made a quick Chiraq youtube mix and let it play while I went on a killing spree right now. Took out 24 cops before I got sprayed down by I think the Swat team but I didn't see them? I just know it wasn't the normal cop gun fire and my stars were at three.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
my girls at her moms this weekend so i picked up a twelve pack. gonna kill that and catch up on boardwalk empire. wish i had some dank. I quit smoking when i moved in with my girl, i smoked every day for 6 years and in the last year had been blowin thru a zip every 3 weeks. Been weed free for 3 months. i miss blunts.

also, this was on my street corner.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
ok wtf. this kid that I worked with at Safeway that has cerebal palsy, like Walt. Jr in Breaking Bad, saved that pic I just posted of Heisenberg off Facebook and uploaded it as his own picture, with the caption "you have good taste if you like this man". didn't mention me, didnt "share" it, just saved the pic and uploaded it as his own. thats fucking weird.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^i am, and its cool if he wants to share the pic, but i dont think he watches breaking bad or understood what the pic was. he saw that i got a few likes, some of them from people he knows, and probably wanted the likes too