Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
D @DUBB I was just in your area yesterday. you ever try the firestone spot on 16th?
I heard it was cool, kinda swanky, but havent been there. I'll check it out. I been goin to this sausage (no marty) spot called Lowbrau that's got an insane beer selection and full bar, and the foods on point.

Crackin beer no. 8

Props: siccmadesyko

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
fubu mane i gotta get a job first. got a lead on this brewery, Rubicon, and a job at Sac News & Review (kinda like SF Weekly). once i lock those down, ima convince my girl that me + smoking weed = winning. I was a shithead the first time we dated. We had a Valentines dinner way back when and I had smoked a hash-oil blunt and ate an edible and fell asleep at the table. That kinda shit obviously stuck with her and I gotta shake that.

edit: lol one time i tried to convince her to box my shitty Accord with me outside her dorm at Sac State and she hit it one time and coughed her lungs out and went back to her dorm. I smoked the bleez and sat in the car for like an hour, cuz I was like, shit she's pissed at me already, why not enjoy the high while I can.

Last edited:

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^biggest white man mistake I've made is bringing beer and tequila to a Mexican birthday party. It was for my boy's gf's dad, and I heard he liked El Jimador and Modelo. I got picked up, and figured I better bring something. So I hit a liquor store in South City, pick up a 12er of Modelo bottles, and a fifth of El Jimador. When I get there, I find that they have a cooler FULL of beer, like 100 modelos, then endless Corona. they also have like 16 types of top shelf tequila. I'm like, whatever, I'll just drink what I can and leave the rest there.

Nah. All the homies there, the Dad included, 'challenged' me to drink the 12er, then do shot after shot of the El Jimador. I finished the 12er, half of the fifth of tequila, and after eating half the pig they roasted, fried in its own fat, I blacked out and blew chunks all over their backyard. Much to their chagrin. At least they laughed at El Guero Gordo.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Fucking disgusting. I'm all for using all parts of the buffalo, breh. But you don't let dirty ass roaches hang out until it becomes a collection. Put that bitch in a pipe and smoke it that same day. Roaches expire faster than shellfish.
I'm the same way. Hella friends of mine always got on my case for not smoking the roaches or third-of-a-blunts that I had left in the ashtray, but I had endless dank so I always rolled freshies. However, seeing all those roaches, I couldn't just throw them away. I know what it's like to be broke and without dank, so I couldn't do it.

like i said, when I moved in with my girl, I threw that shit out thinking it was gross as fuck and would never smoke them. Now that I dont have a connect and haven't smoked in months...I would totally box a hobo for that roach collection now

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I'm the same way. Hella friends of mine always got on my case for not smoking the roaches or third-of-a-blunts that I had left in the ashtray, but I had endless dank so I always rolled freshies. However, seeing all those roaches, I couldn't just throw them away. I know what it's like to be broke and without dank, so I couldn't do it.

like i said, when I moved in with my girl, I threw that shit out thinking it was gross as fuck and would never smoke them. Now that I dont have a connect and haven't smoked in months...I would totally box a hobo for that roach collection now
As much as I might clown, its just cuz I'm being a snob at the moment. When I was broke I used to pour my bong water through a coffee filter then dry and smoke the trash. I'm not lying about the all parts of the buffalo shit.

Although I havent smoked resin in a minute, the resin high after being sober for long enough to make you actually say fuck it and scrape your piece is one of the best weed induced feelings ever.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^OMG @ filtering the bong water. I thought I had it bad, but shit that makes me feel a little better. And as shitty tasting resin is, scraping that fat resin ball when ur broke and havent been high in a minute is actually pretty nice. we do what we can.

I'll never forget being at my dealer's house and he's cleaning out his room and pull's out a plastic pretzel tub (like one u get from Costco) full of roaches...like 6 years worth of multiple blunts a day. He auctioned that shit off to all the broke weedheads that were there, and they fought over it like a Thanksgiving ham. I couldn't have cared less; my own roaches are one thing, but someone else's? no thanks.

Also I've had several trim jobs for stingy fools who couldn't give me an eighth as payment, cuz they were gay as fuck, so instead they'd let me pick thru the trimmings. I've had quite a few dilemmas where I smoked two year old shwag, trimmings, and even in some cases, bug-eaten weed.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
A filter high is just like a resin high. Its the opposite of kif or vaped weed, instead of being all clear headed and uplifting and clean its dirty and funky and tiring. And its fucking great. That stupid staring at the tv and not being able to think resin high was a think of beauty. Imma start saving my resin again, just on GP.

Props: DubbC415