Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I feel that, tho my injury wasn't as bad as socos, it completely derailed my plans for the future. My condition got worse disqualifying me from military service as well as being a disqualifying factor when it came to any corrections work I was looking of getting into. I saw no purpose of finishing school because of it so I'm stuck grinding and trappin hard
Not sure if they have this in your state, but in ca they have a "leap program" through the "Department of rehabilitation" it's for people that have a mental or physical disability, they help you get a state job that fits your disability, all you do is take in your medical info to show you have a disability, get your certificate then search ca.gov under leap for job listings, my wife's friend just got a job with the department of corrections in the filing dept, I got a few letters back from dmv and a state janitorial dept, I'm just waiting now.

Props: S.SAVAGE
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
moderation don't exist for recovering alcoholics though

1 or 2 generally turns into 9 or 10 with quickness
I've been a "drunk" for about 15 years now. Had some months of sobriety here and there but nothing substantial. My low point was about 7 years ago of smoking coke and drinking malt liquor everyday. Snapped out of that luckily, but ya. The urges are still there for sure. People ask me why I don't want to go out for a couple drinks, and it's because fuck a couple drinks. I want 0 or I want 20. Now a days I have it where I go out or have some friends over once maybe twice a week and just get super drunk. Not the best and I wish it wasn't this way. But it's the best of both worlds for me.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
People ask me why I don't want to go out for a couple drinks, and it's because fuck a couple drinks. I want 0 or I want 20. Now a days I have it where I go out or have some friends over once maybe twice a week and just get super drunk. Not the best and I wish it wasn't this way. But it's the best of both worlds for me.
I'm the same way... All or nothin...

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
how is it? place packed?
it's pretty good. i still like in-n-out better. and it's on par with five guys...i my burger was a bit dry, i think i'll get it cooked medium or medium rare next time.

and yes, it was hella packed. drive thru was barely moving, and there was a long ass line inside. it took roughly about 15-20 minutes to place my order. the good thing was i got my food pretty quickly.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
@ the vallejo cats ya'll fuck with that chicken express spot, that spot is hyphy, that rotisserie chicken with hot sauce be with thy shits.
yes, i do. i usually get 4 chicken tacos from there. sometimes i'll get 7 pieces of their rotisserie chicken for $7.99, take hella salsa from there and i'll make tacos outta that.

Props: VERSACERO

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
People ask me why I don't want to go out for a couple drinks, and it's because fuck a couple drinks. I want 0 or I want 20. Now a days I have it where I go out or have some friends over once maybe twice a week and just get super drunk. Not the best and I wish it wasn't this way. But it's the best of both worlds for me.
Yeah this is pretty much me. I don't get those alcohol cravings really, rarely I'm I like "Fuck I need a drink right now" and I go days sometimes weeks without drinking and I don't care much. The thing is I really can't have a couple drinks, or even a few drinks. A light night for me is a sixer of 16ozers and a couple high abv 22s. I've always been like that really even when I was younger though. Just then the days between drinking and not drinking were much fewer and there were times where I drank everyday for months with only sporadic days where I wasn't. I'd say I average about once to twice a week now at most except when I'm on vacation or there is something going on (bdays, bbqs, etc) and honestly I'm alright with that.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That said besides blacking out way too often which of course isn't good in any form and waking up in some lolwut places/situations the only major consequence I've had due to drinking is my DUI. Which I'm glad I didn't kill someone else or myself and of course it wasn't the first or last time I drove drunk. I haven't drove drunk or even buzzed in like eight years now. Not that anyone should ever do it or that it's acceptable in any situation but I'm kind of proud I haven't in comparison to how frequently I was doing it when I was younger.