Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
SouthernComfort @SouthernComfort ...breh, if I can be blunt & brutally honest;

you are too damn young for this shit to be happening to you.

i know life has its ups & downs & I am not your judge, but this is fixable.

anything myself or your freedom town brethren can do to help, i know i would do, & I am sure your comrades here would too.

my advice is focus.

focus on your health, possibly a lifestyle change, steer clear of the drank if thats what u need & get back to the point where you were before anything held you down.

i definitely wish you the best breh & ill be in portland in a few months ( actually in dundee, but ill be in portland as well ) & i wanna come see how you are doing then in person.

BEST luck & hollar if you need anything to help.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
SouthernComfort @SouthernComfort ...breh, if I can be blunt & brutally honest;

you are too damn young for this shit to be happening to you.

i know life has its ups & downs & I am not your judge, but this is fixable.

anything myself or your freedom town brethren can do to help, i know i would do, & I am sure your comrades here would too.

my advice is focus.

focus on your health, possibly a lifestyle change, steer clear of the drank if thats what u need & get back to the point where you were before anything held you down.

i definitely wish you the best breh & ill be in portland in a few months ( actually in dundee, but ill be in portland as well ) & i wanna come see how you are doing then in person.

BEST luck & hollar if you need anything to help.
Thanks breh, truly appreciate it. This was definitely a wake up call. I feel like I'm starting over. Like this is my second chance. I know I have to stay away from the drank, and I plan on doing so. I got a great support team behind me of family and friends. Which helps tons

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
I feel that, tho my injury wasn't as bad as socos, it completely derailed my plans for the future. My condition got worse disqualifying me from military service as well as being a disqualifying factor when it came to any corrections work I was looking of getting into. I saw no purpose of finishing school because of it so I'm stuck grinding and trappin hard