Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I feel that, tho my injury wasn't as bad as socos, it completely derailed my plans for the future. My condition got worse disqualifying me from military service as well as being a disqualifying factor when it came to any corrections work I was looking of getting into. I saw no purpose of finishing school because of it so I'm stuck grinding and trappin hard
dont let some minor shit hold you down & you sell yourself short.

people overcome larger hurdles than what any of us in here are faced with.

you can get over the hump, but you gotta put your mind into it.

it may suck that those doors closed on you, but with every closed door there is a double door opening somewhere else.

its up to you to find it

good luck breh.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
when i lived with my roommate i was drinking at least half a fif a day at least 5 days a week for 6 months id go to work buzzed get off work buy a fif drink some more id eat one meal a day and when my body would spaz out at work cause it wanted a drink and i wasnt eating enough
my brother is like this too.

except he became such a drunk, he lost his job.

in fact, he lost his job, car, license, wife, house, kids, ect ect.

this cat turns 40 next week & lives with my mom.... liquor can get you just as bad, if not worse, than some drugs.

....with that said, im going out for drinks tonight with a super hot chick.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
my brother is like this too.

except he became such a drunk, he lost his job.

in fact, he lost his job, car, license, wife, house, kids, ect ect.

this cat turns 40 next week & lives with my mom.... liquor can get you just as bad, if not worse, than some drugs.

....with that said, im going out for drinks tonight with a super hot chick.
yeah ill still drink but i can better control myself now it was just so easy walk in the store walk out with a bottle i get headaches tho when i try and go without getting drunk for a while cause my mind is so used to it

Props: S.SAVAGE