Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
InfamousICON @InfamousICON the best way to get hired quick is to walk on a construction site and talk to a foreman. They are always lookin for grunts. I noticed you said you had health issues so I don't know what you can physically. Just a suggestion though. Best of luck...

Props: InfamousICON

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
This shit is actually starting to fuck with my head though for real.

Last summer while waiting for school to start I submitted over 60 online applications, got 1 single call back, dude gave me a 2 minute interview and didn't hire for a fucking server job at TGI Fridays. Over 60 applications of getting passed over.

Spent all those years getting promised "Veteran's Preference" for jobs when I got out, Congress even passed a bill for it, but nobody actually follows it. Not saying I want to get a job over someone else solely based on it, but it burns me up inside when I sit here with a permanent limp cause my back and knees are so fucked and the organization that is the cause of that said "you'll get hired easy, you get Veteran's Preference" but I can't even get call backs on fucking $8.00 an hour jobs.

Feel like I wasted 8 years just to be in pain all fucking day, walk with a limp, and get told to fuck off when I apply for a job.

Sorry for the rant, I know yall don't care or are really people I should be ranting about this too, but fuck it.
I'm saying veteran's should be getting a job over non-veteran's and people can kiss my ass if they don't like it. Especially Federal or State jobs. It took me over 5 years of looking at jobs for the state and fed without a single call back before getting the job I have now. I already had the training and experience etc..

Props: InfamousICON