Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
see, that was what I was mad about earlier when I said shit about how I see mongoloid retarded weirdos working at places I apply, but then I don't get call backs lol

shermed out MrLoccDogg can get interviews, but dude with a 14 year constant work history, no criminal record, and not crazy can't get a call back lol
Nah dude didn't get an interview breh lol. Even back when we took them in person it was always "we will call you if interested and your availability works with what we need." Now I'm not going to say it hurts to follow up a week or so after putting one in, even when doing it online, but that doesn't mean we are just going to set up and interview when you call.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
This shit is actually starting to fuck with my head though for real.

Last summer while waiting for school to start I submitted over 60 online applications, got 1 single call back, dude gave me a 2 minute interview and didn't hire for a fucking server job at TGI Fridays. Over 60 applications of getting passed over.

Spent all those years getting promised "Veteran's Preference" for jobs when I got out, Congress even passed a bill for it, but nobody actually follows it. Not saying I want to get a job over someone else solely based on it, but it burns me up inside when I sit here with a permanent limp cause my back and knees are so fucked and the organization that is the cause of that said "you'll get hired easy, you get Veteran's Preference" but I can't even get call backs on fucking $8.00 an hour jobs.

Feel like I wasted 8 years just to be in pain all fucking day, walk with a limp, and get told to fuck off when I apply for a job.

Sorry for the rant, I know yall don't care or are really people I should be ranting about this too, but fuck it.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
looooooool my mom and her friend, who are 61 and 71, both bought vaporizers today and she just called me stoned as hell going "I don't know if we are doing this right" then they both start laughing "Does the weed go away? It just turned brown and that's it." both start laughing again "Is it working?" more laughing. I was just like "Yeah I think it's working." lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
This shit is actually starting to fuck with my head though for real.

Last summer while waiting for school to start I submitted over 60 online applications, got 1 single call back, dude gave me a 2 minute interview and didn't hire for a fucking server job at TGI Fridays. Over 60 applications of getting passed over.

Spent all those years getting promised "Veteran's Preference" for jobs when I got out, Congress even passed a bill for it, but nobody actually follows it. Not saying I want to get a job over someone else solely based on it, but it burns me up inside when I sit here with a permanent limp cause my back and knees are so fucked and the organization that is the cause of that said "you'll get hired easy, you get Veteran's Preference" but I can't even get call backs on fucking $8.00 an hour jobs.

Feel like I wasted 8 years just to be in pain all fucking day, walk with a limp, and get told to fuck off when I apply for a job.

Sorry for the rant, I know yall don't care or are really people I should be ranting about this too, but fuck it.
Nah dude that's fucked. You are in the right to be pissed about it, rant away.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I was dope at hiring and firing... I smelled bullshit like a hound dog, and made sure to keep my hot girl ratio in the work place at par.

I would make fools quit, so they could no claim being fired. While after partying with the staff.